20-22 Wenlock Road
City Music Academy Ltd. is a company registered in England. Reg No: 08635054
1. Payment is required for a block of four lessons prior to commencement of tuition. Each lesson lasts for 55 minutes, once a week at a regular time.
2. Lesson fees are non-refundable.
3. Any cancellation notice must be given 24 hours prior to the lesson time in order for there to be no charge. Terminating tuition requires a four week notice period.
4. Each student is entitled to six cancellations per calendar year.
5. City Music Academy provide tuition on a continuous basis. The school will be closed on Bank Holidays and for certain other periods during the year, eg. Christmas and Easter. All students will receive details via letter.
6. City Music Academy reserve the right to:
(a) delegate a substitute teacher.
(b) postpone or cancel a lesson, at short notice, in circumstances beyond our control.
7. You agree to pay for all goods and services provided, including exam entry fees. You will also need to purchase course materials such as progressive tutor books, exam books, etc. when required.
8. City Music Academy actively promotes and supplies a safe and respectful environment in which to learn. CMA reserve the right to exclude from lessons any pupil(s) who demonstrate inappropriate behaviour, including wilful damage or vandalism to property and/or equipment. Any verbal abuse from parents or students will always result in instant termination of lessons.
Commencement of tuition confirms to City Music Academy Ltd., also referred to here as 'CMA', that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by, the following terms and conditions concerning City Music Academy tuition: